Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Favorite Cora Photos: Months 9-10, Part 2

The weekend is here and that means that my family members are happy because it is Cora post time!

Sweet swing baby! 
FYI I didn't worry about shoes on that baby pretty much until she could walk.

I can't get enough of those cutie little eyes!

Aunt Kelly and the sweetie baby swing time.

Cannot get enough of the park time shots.

No shoes andddd no pants. That's normal, right?

Stair climbing master!

The surprise face.

A couple more weekly shot photos.

She has to have a prop otherwise she is out of the photoshoot asap.

My brain refuses to make up captions to photos anymore. So, I will just say sorry once more to teenage future Cora for the shirtlessness.

Another apology owed.

Smiley girl with a birthday sign.

Goofy girl.


I hope you enjoyed that look into 1/4 of a month in Cora's life. The picture taking has gotten worse and worse. By the time we get to Cora's 18 month be prepared for about 20 parts per month.

If these photos didn't quite fill your need for Cora photos you can get more below:
month 0-1month 1-2month 2-3month 3-4amonth 3-4bmonth 4-5amonth 4-5bmonth 5-6amonth 5-6bmonth 6-7amonth 6-7bmonth 7-8amonth 7-8bmonth 8-9amonth 8-9bmonth 8-9c, month 9-10a

2 comments:

I love to read your comments!